Mana Artisan Botanics Debuts Hawaiian Turmeric Hemp Oil 3X, a New Elixir Featuring Triple the Full-spectrum Phytocannabinoids as the Original Best-Seller
HONOLULU, Feb. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Hawaii Cannabis Expo – Mana Artisan Botanics, Hawaii’s first wellness-driven hemp company, today introduces Hawaiian Turmeric Hemp Oil 3X, which features the same quality ingredients as the Hawaiian Turmeric Hemp Oil with three times the concentration of phytocannabinoid-rich hemp extract. The product will debut at the Hawaii Cannabis Expo, where visitors can try samples in Booth #240.
- Mana Artisan Botanics’ Hawaiian Turmeric Hemp Oil 3X is designed for clients seeking a more concentrated dose of full-spectrum phytocannabinoids in a delicious and easy-to-ingest form. Each fluid ounce of oil contains 450 milligrams of whole-plant hemp extract.
- Designed with quality, taste and potency in mind, each ingredient delivers superior health benefits and flavor. In addition to the hemp extract, this golden elixir contains no fillers — just the following natural ingredients:
- Hawaiian turmeric from Honaunau Farm and other local farms.
- Raw, cold-pressed Macadamia nut oil from Hawaii’s only certified-organic, macadamia-nut processor.
- Organic, fair-trade vanilla beans.
- As all Mana products, the Hawaiian Turmeric Hemp Oil 3X is designed to support the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is critical to regulating the nervous system, immune system, digestive system, endocrine glands, brain, heart, lungs and many more.
- Pricing starts at $70 for a 1-ounce bottle, and there is a special, introductory discount of 10 percent during the month of February.
- Mana Artisan Botanics handcrafts all of its hemp infusions “artisan style,” in small batches. Mana uses simple, pure, non-GMO and organic ingredients that are sourced from local farms on the Big Island of Hawaii whenever possible.
- All Mana Artisan Botanics products are tested for purity and potency by multiple third-party labs, such as Steep Hill Labs Inc. and PharmLabs Hawaii.
- The company supports and practices regenerative agriculture, giving back to the land and supporting local farmers. The products are Good for Body & Soil™.
- According to a World Health Organization (WHO) report published in November 2017, cannabidiol (CBD), a primary phytocannabinoid, has “been demonstrated as an effective treatment for epilepsy” in adults, children, and even animals, and that there’s “preliminary evidence” that CBD could be useful in treating Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, psychosis, Parkinson’s disease, and other serious conditions. WHO experts also stated that CBD is safe and well-tolerated in humans and animals and is not associated with any negative public health effects.
- More information about the health benefits of phytocannabinoids and the value of using organic, whole-plant extracts is available on our Resources page.
“As Hawaii’s first wellness-driven hemp company, our mission has been to create unique and potent wellness products. The reaction to our original Hawaiian Turmeric Hemp Oil has been wonderful, with customers calling it the ‘best tasting hemp oil on the market.’ Based on demand from both customers and health care practitioners, we are thrilled to announce our high-potency Hawaiian Turmeric Hemp Oil 3X, featuring the same high-quality, pure ingredients and artisan methods and with triple the potency of our best-seller.”
Steve Sakala, CEO and co-founder of Mana Artisan Botanics
“I have been a yoga and meditation practitioner for over a decade. However, I occasionally suffer from anxiety, as my brain is often buzzing with too many simultaneous thoughts and plans. The first time I tried Mana Artisan Botanics’ Hawaiian Turmeric Hemp Oil, it was as if all of the background noise and chatter in my head suddenly went quiet. I could breathe deeply and felt relaxed. I felt present in my body and quiet in my mind, and now I am even sleeping easier at night. I have continued to use this product and can report deeper states of balance all around. THANK YOU, Mana Artisan Botanics for a truly powerful medicine.”
Alyssa Kratz, a registered yoga teacher (RYT-500) and specialist in teaching the therapeutic benefits of yoga for illness and injury recovery and mental health at Soul Shape Yoga, Kailua-Kona, HI
“Since trying Mana Artisan Botanics, I’ve felt significantly better, more so than with any drug or supplement on its own, or perhaps even combined. Your products are helping my knee surgery — my dystonia spasms have improved about 50 percent — and I definitely sleep better!”
Jason Kidman, Riverton, Utah
About Mana Artisan Botanics
Mana Artisan Botanics, Hawaii’s first wellness-driven hemp company, handcrafts phytocannabinoid-rich products for endocannabinoid system (ECS) support. Based on the Big Island of Hawaii, the company offers artisanal, whole-plant hemp extracts, infused with pure Hawaiian botanicals. The Mana team members all share a deep desire for wholesome, healthful living, and their efforts demonstrate a commitment to regenerative agriculture, the local economy, and holistic health education. Mana Artisan Botanics products are Good for Body & Soil™. For more information visit https://manabotanics.com/ and connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mana-artisan-botanics-debuts-hawaiian-turmeric-hemp-oil-3x-a-new-elixir-featuring-triple-the-full-spectrum-phytocannabinoids-as-the-original-best-seller-300596252.html
SOURCE Mana Artisan Botanics